Argyle provides user-permission-based solutions that enable transparent, continuous, and secure data transmission of user income and employment records in real time.
Argyle provides robust data granularity, read-and-write data access, and continuous data monitoring.
Get real-time access to your users’ payroll accounts with Argyle Link—a front-end element that your users interact with to connect their payroll accounts and grant you access to their income and employment data.
Link manages credential validation, multi-factor authentication, and error handling for each employer, gig platform, and payroll provider that Argyle supports.
Argyle also lets you initialize the connection process on a hosted instance of Link by sending URL invites to your users. The hosted option is optimal for integrating Link into your workflow without coding.
Visit the Link overview to learn more about how your users connect their payroll accounts with Argyle and how data is securely transmitted between parties.
The income and employment data your users granted you access to via Argyle Link can be retrieved via the Argyle API or Argyle Console—a dashboard for viewing data and managing your Argyle implementation.
Visit the Your users tab in Argyle Console to view all connected payroll accounts and associated payroll data. Check out Console docs to learn more about what’s possible in Console.
Use Argyle’s API to programmatically retrieve any of the 150+ data fields available per connected payroll account.
You can view data in a JSON format (as you would see it if you called the API directly) in Console as well.
Embed advanced functionalities for your financial solutions.
Enable users to easily re-allocate all or some of their paycheck without ever leaving your app. Increase conversion, grow deposits, and become your users’ primary financial account.
For direct deposit switching:
- Users find their employer or payroll provider and log in using their payroll credentials.
- Users confirm their direct deposit switch through your embedded Link flow.
Consult Direct deposit switching to learn more.
Automate loan repayments to prevent defaults. Users designate a portion of their paychecks to pay down their debt. Set up notifications for allocation updates so you can proactively mitigate risks.
For paycheck-linked lending:
- To get started, your borrower connects their payroll via Argyle Link.
- You determine their loan eligibility based on a complete picture of their employment data.
- Once approved, your borrower can seamlessly enable paycheck withholdings.
Consult Paycheck-linked lending to learn more.
With built-in Document upload and optical character recognition (OCR) (by Argyle or a third party), Argyle also provides users who are not able to connect their payroll accounts with a streamlined way to verify their income.
Argyle’s document processing features allow your users to upload Paystubs, W-2s, and 1099s to seamlessly verify their income and employment data. The Argyle API provides you with endpoints to retrieve your users’ documents from the system.
Receive instant notifications of changes to user data with ongoing monitoring.
Argyle webhooks notify you instantly and automatically of any changes to your user's income and employment data on an ongoing basis—empowering you to make better underwriting, lending, and sales-related decisions.
Visit the Webhooks reference to learn how to set up instant notifications for user activity.
The Argyle team has developed a set of sample apps that make implementation easier than ever and help you ramp up with Argyle in no time. Explore Argyle's capabilities and its app development potential to build your solution.
Take advantage of our pre-built technologies to accelerate your implementation and get up and running with the help of our pre-coded solutions.
- Bank App: A banking app powered by an integration with Argyle, Unit, and Stytch.
- EWA App: An earned wage access solution powered by Argyle.
- Employer Search: A tool for standardizing your data and streamlining your underwriting process.
- Income Visualizer:
- Unit Pay Connector: A tool for reconciling payments from multiple payroll platforms and attributing them to the correct borrowers for paycheck-linked lending.
To learn more about these technologies, visit the Sample apps documentation.
If you want to know more about how Argyle works, or need help getting up and running with your financial solutions, reach out to your Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, or the Support team.
- Argyle API Reference: See the collection of all available endpoints and data fields.
- Sample apps: Browse Argyle integrations to get you up and running quickly.
- Solutions guides: View Argyle's core solutions for your financial services.
- Link docs: Learn how to integrate Argyle Link into your Web, iOS, Android, or React Native application.
- Console docs: Learn more about Argyle's data visualization and administration dashboard.
Updated 14 days ago