Argyle provides user-permission-based solutions that enable transparent, continuous, and secure data transmission of user income and employment records in real time.
Argyle provides robust data granularity, read-and-write data access, and continuous data monitoring.
Get real-time access to your users’ payroll accounts with Argyle Link—a front-end element that your users interact with to connect their payroll accounts and grant you access to their income and employment data.
Link manages credential validation, multi-factor authentication, and error handling for each employer, gig platform, and payroll provider that Argyle supports.
Link can be tailored to fit your current implementation. Our UI Toolkit contains design templates that outline common ways to introduce Argyle to your users, as well as advanced user flows designed to improve end-to-end conversion. Drag and drop screens into your workspace to match your application’s flows.
Argyle also lets you initialize the connection process on a hosted instance of Link by sending URL invites to your users. The hosted option is optimal for integrating Link into your workflow without coding.
Visit the Link overview to learn more about how your users connect their payroll accounts with Argyle and how data is securely transmitted between parties.
The income and employment data your users granted you access to via Argyle Link can be retrieved via the Argyle API or Argyle Console—a dashboard for viewing data and managing your Argyle implementation.
Visit the Your users tab in Argyle Console to view all connected payroll accounts and associated payroll data. Check out Console docs to learn more about what’s possible in Console.
Use Argyle’s API to programmatically retrieve any of the 150+ data fields available per connected payroll account.
You can view data in a JSON format (as you would see it if you called the API directly) in Console as well.
Enable users to easily re-allocate all or some of their paycheck without ever leaving your app. Increase conversion, grow deposits, and become your users’ primary financial account.
For direct deposit switching:
- Users find their employer or payroll provider and log in using their payroll credentials.
- Users confirm their direct deposit switch through your embedded Link flow.
Consult Direct deposit switching to learn more.
With built-in Document upload, Argyle also provides users who are not able to connect their payroll accounts with a streamlined way to verify their income.
Argyle’s document processing features allow your users to upload Paystubs, W-2s, and 1099s to seamlessly verify their income and employment data. The Argyle API provides you with endpoints to retrieve your users’ documents from the system.
After a user connects their payroll accounts, their payroll information can be accessed at any time through Argyle Console or Argyle’s API.
Payroll data is updated periodically as new data is generated and made available through the user’s payroll account. You can subscribe to webhooks through Console or via the API to be notified when specific data has been updated or added.
Webhooks notify you instantly and automatically of any changes to a user's income and employment data on an ongoing basis, empowering you to make better underwriting, lending, and sales-related decisions.
If a user decides to revoke access to a payroll account, the payroll data from that account will no longer be made available through Argyle Console and Argyle’s API, and webhooks will no longer send notifications for that payroll account.
Argyle’s consent-based model provides a mechanism for end users to access and share their payroll data with third-party services.
At a user’s instruction, Argyle retrieves information using log-in credentials the user provides through Argyle Link. This information is then made available to Argyle’s customers through Argyle Console or Argyle’s API.
Consult Argyle’s privacy notice to learn more about how Argyle manages user data and privacy.
Protecting users’ personal information is our top priority.
Argyle uses rigorous encryption protocols, point-of-entry controls, and takes all necessary infrastructure precautions in our commitment to data privacy and security.
We continuously adapt and evolve our processes to maintain compliance with the highest security and privacy standards.
Consult Security and compliance at Argyle for technical details regarding Argyle’s encryption tools and protocols.
Users can revoke access to their payroll accounts and delete their log-in credentials at any time through Argyle Link or by contacting Argyle support. Once a user revokes access to a payroll account, payroll data from that account will no longer be made available through Argyle Console or Argyle's API.
Argyle shares and retains payroll data with a user’s consent for no longer than necessary to fulfill the purposes described in Argyle’s privacy notice.
The Argyle team has developed a set of sample apps that make implementation easier than ever and help you ramp up with Argyle in no time. Explore Argyle's capabilities and its app development potential to build your solution.
Take advantage of our pre-built technologies to accelerate your implementation and get up and running with the help of our pre-coded solutions.
- Bank App: A banking app powered by an integration with Argyle, Unit, and Stytch.
- EWA App: An earned wage access solution powered by Argyle.
- Employer Search: A tool for standardizing your data and streamlining your underwriting process.
- Unit Pay Connector: A tool for reconciling payments from multiple payroll providers and attributing them to the correct borrowers for paycheck-linked lending.
- Income Visualizer: Functional, interactive dashboards that demonstrate how Argyle data can be visualized to unlock real-time insights.
- Loan App: An end-to-end demonstration of Argyle’s solutions for loan origination and servicing.
- Application Autofill: An example application showing autofilling capabilities that can be unlocked with user-permissioned data through Argyle.
- Fleet Owner App: A demo showing how connecting and tracking gig drivers is possible through Argyle.
To learn more about these technologies, visit the Sample apps documentation.
If you want to know more about how Argyle works, or need help getting up and running with your financial solutions, reach out to your Customer Success Manager, Account Executive, or the Support team.
- Argyle API Reference: See the collection of all available endpoints and data fields.
- Sample apps: Browse Argyle integrations to get you up and running quickly.
- Solutions guides: View Argyle's core solutions for your financial services.
- Link docs: Learn how to integrate Argyle Link into your Web, iOS, Android, or React Native application.
- Console docs: Learn more about Argyle's data visualization and administration dashboard.
Updated 11 days ago